Saturday, November 6, 2010

Another Great Question

We have gotten so many great questions! Keep them coming. We will answer them as soon as possible.  Here's the latest question:

Good morning girls....


I am in desperate need of finding a better way to organize my coupons.  What do you girls do?  Do you have a some sort of filing system?  Mine are all in a drawer and it seems very disorganized.  PLEASE HELP!!!
Aunt D

Dear Aunt D.,
The best thing to do to organize your coupons is to purchase a small, plastic accordion file. They come in sizes as small at 4 x 6.
That way you can label the tabs according to what types of coupons you collect most often. 
For example: breakfast foods, snacks, meals, cleaning, toiletries, desserts... etc.. be CrEaTiVe!!


Those tiny coupons are so hard to keep track of without one of these. 
You can purchase one at your local office supply store, or even Target or Walmart. 
I got mine at Target in the Dollar Bin. (Keep your eyes peeled!)
Remember to go through your coupons before you go to the grocery store to make sure you know what coupons you have.

Here's another great tip: Bring your coupons to the store!!!
There are so many people that we know... (Mom...) that clip coupons every week and then forget them at home.
As soon as I unload my groceries, I put my coupon file in my purse. The next time I get in my car I put the file in the compartment on the side of the driver's door.. know where I'm talkin' about?
Of course next to my re-usable bag, which I got for free from Tom Thumb, just by purchasing $40 of groceries. (It was a coupon special they had in their weekly ad last year).
So, every time I get out of the car I see my re-usable bag and coupons and remember to bring them inside the store with me.
Simple right??

See, it takes no time to save a dime. 
xoxo
Lauren and Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment