Monday, January 3, 2011

Save up to $3.50 on your next shopping order!! (Tom Thumb)

Do you love Nature Valley Granola Bars or Fiber One Granola Bars?
Well, you can get a coupon for $1.50-$3.50 off your next order at Tom Thumb from 12/27-1/23. 

Here's how:
Buy 3 boxes and get $1.50 off
Buy 4 boxes and get $2.50 off
Buy 5 boxes and get $3.50 off
The coupon will print at check out. 

Today I bought 4 boxes of Fiber One bars, on sale for $2.50/box. I also had 2 coupons for $.50 off 2 boxes. This was doubled, so I really got each box for $2. Plus I will receive $2.50 off my next order. What an easy way to save!!

Nature Valley Granola bars are $2.49 right now at Tom Thumb. There is a "Super Saver" coupon in the ad this week for each box for $1.77 (limit 6).

Check your coupon file for coupons for each of these products in order to get the best deal possible! 

This website has a coupon for $.50 off 1 box of Fiber One bars and $1 off 2 boxes of Nature Valley Bars. All you have to do is sign up and print!

See, it takes no time to save a dime.
xoxo
Lauren and Jenna 

No comments:

Post a Comment