Hey y'all. Lauren here.
I went to the grocery store earlier last week and I saved 38%.
I was making a vegetable soup so I had to buy a few things that weren't on sale.
Ronzoni Whole Wheat Noodles $1.99
Nabisco FiberSelect Crackers- Regularly $3.29 a box, on sale 2/$4 and I had 2 coupons for $1 off 1 box. I got each box for $1.oo
Ore Ida Tator Tots $3.50. I did have a coupon for $3 off 2 bags, but it was expired.
Lucerne Cheese- Regularly $1.99, on sale for $1.50
Hormel Bacon- Regularly $6.99, buy one get one free
Broccoli- I saved $.18
Bananas- $.40
Zucchini- $1.01
Celery- Regularly $1.69, on sale for $.99
Red Potato- $.57
Carrots- $1.99
My "on sale" savings were $10.94
Coupon savings were $2.00
For a grand total of $12.94 savings
The point is, you don't have to customize your life to what is on sale or what you have a coupon for. Just be smart about your shopping decisions. Compare and monitor prices.
See, it takes no time to save a dime.
xoxo
Lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment