Monday, May 16, 2011

Lauren's Fabulous Finds #6


Today I went to the grocery store only expecting to buy a few things, and I ended up with a cart full of groceries and 51% savings.

Select boxes of cereal were on sale for buy 4, save $4.
Kelloggs Mini Wheats: Regularly $3.59 each, on sale for $2.19
matched with a coupon for $1 off 2 boxes. 
Grape Nuts: On sale for $1.99 (Regularly $3.79)
Shredded Wheat: On sale for $1.99 (Regularly $3.89)
I got 4 boxes of cereal for $7.36, with a total savings of 50%!!

Not only that, the Kelloggs box had a coupon for $1 off fresh fruit when you buy 2 boxes of Kelloggs cereal. I went back to the produce and got an avocado for $.25!!

Classico pasta sauce was on sale for $1.99 and if you bought 2 jars you got 2 boxes of Safeway pasta for free!!
I also had a coupon for $1 off 2 jars of Classico sauce.
I got 2 jars of sauce and 2 boxes of pasta for $2.98 (Regularly $8.16)
That's a savings of 67%!!

Duncan Heines brownie mix was on sale for 2/$3 and I had a coupon for $.50 off one box. This was doubled, so I got the brownies for $.50. This was a savings of 76%!!

Rold Gold pretzels were on sale for $2.69 and I had a coupon for $2 off 2 bags. I got each bag for $1.69, a savings of 44%!!

See, it takes no time to save a dime. 
xoxo
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Cheers for the informative article - I enjoyed reading it! I always love reading this blog.

    thanks,
    Bloomingdales Coupons

    ReplyDelete