Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lauren's Fabulous Finds #7


 "I feel like I just robbed the store!" is one of my favorite quotes from TLC's Extreme Couponing.
Today was one of those days for me... let me tell you all about it:

Today I bought $73.05 worth of groceries and paid just $30.24.
I did this in 2 transactions to maximize my savings.

I needed to split up my fresh produce into 2 orders of at least $5 in order to use both coupons for $1 off $5 of fresh produce. My first order was all produce and I saved 78% by combining what was on sale with the $1 off coupon.

I bought a total of  $13.45 worth of fresh produce for $4.10. Who says that fresh produce is expensive!!

12-pack Coke products were on sale for buy 2, get 2 free, plus get 2 boxes of Nabisco products for free. 
On the Nabisco boxes there was a coupon for buy 1 Nabisco product and get a box of the new Ritz Crackerfuls for free. 
So, I got 4 12-packs of coke and 4 boxes of crackers for $11.98. It should have cost me $39.52. That is a savings of 70%.

See, it takes no time to save a dime. 
xoxo
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment