Normally, I never go to more than one grocery store… but since this weekend was a long weekend, I knew I’d have some extra time to go to multiple stores. I found a ton of great deals this weekend.
Albertsons:
The big size Lawry’s Seasoning Salt was buy 1, get one free. (Regularly $4.49 each). Plus, I had 2 coupons for $0.50 off one, which doubled to $1 each. So, I got 2 huge bottles of seasoning for $2.49 total. This is a savings of 72%.
Lawry’s Marinade was on sale for 2/$4, compared to $3.29 each. Plus, I had a coupon for $1 off each bottle. I got each bottle for $1. This is a savings of 70%.
Gatorade was on sale for $.79 each, compared to $1.29 each.
KC Barbeque Sauce is on sale for $0.88. There is a coupon for $1 off each bottle, and I had 2 of these coupons. The store paid me $0.12 per bottle to take it out of the store!!!
Tom Thumb now has a Super Saver Coupon for $0.88.
Minute Maid refrigerated cartons were on sale for $0.99, compared to $1.99 each.
Grande Tortilla Chips were on sale for $2, and I had a coupon for $1 off. I got them for $1 (Regularly $3.49). This is a savings of 71%.
Fuze Juice was on sale for $1 each, compared to $1.69 each. I had a coupon for $1 off 2 bottles. I got each bottle for $0.50. This is a savings of 70%.
PowerBars were on sale for $1 each. I had a coupon for buy 1, get one free. I got 4 PowerBars for $2, compared to $7.16. This is a savings of 72%.
Kroger:
Turkey Hill half gallon iced tea was on sale for $1 each (regularly $1.99). I had 2 coupons for $1 off 2-half gallons. I got 4 half-gallons for $2 total. This was a savings of 75%.
Milano cookies were on sale for 2/$4. I had a coupon for $1 off each bag. I got 3 bags for $3. This was a savings of 71%.
Rozoni Veggie Pasta is a new pasta that I’ve been looking for. It wasn’t on sale, but it was $1.99 and I had a coupon for $1 off each box. I got each box for $.99.
Walgreens:
A lot of the different makeup brands are buy 1, get the next one for 50% off. I needed new eyeliner and it just so happened that each Revlon item had a coupon for $2 off attached to the back. I got 2 eyeliners for $7.83, compared to $7.49 each!
Tom Thumb:
Rice a Roni was on sale for $1 each box.
20 oz French’s mustard was on sale for buy 1, get one free. I also had coupons that reduced the price by a total of $0.60. I got each mustard for $1.
Skippy Peanut Butter had a Super Saver Coupon for $1.69 each, which was a savings of $1.50 per jar.
Now, you may wonder how much time it took me to find these deals... All I did was look through each store's circular and then looked through all my coupon inserts. I clipped the coupons I would need and circled the deals in the circular. It took me only a few minutes!
When I got to the store, I browsed each aisle like I normally do and bought some other things that I either needed.
See, it takes no time to save a dime.
xoxo
Lauren

No comments:
Post a Comment