Wednesday, April 20, 2011

All Girls Love Shoes

Sunday was a great shoe day for me- and I didn't even buy any shoes... yet.

Famous Footwear had an ad in Sunday's paper this week.
They are having a 40-50% women's spring dress shoes which includes flipflops, wedges, heels, etc. 
Plus, on the back of the ad, there's a coupon for an additional 15% off your entire purchase!
Valid through 4/23/2011

When I went grocery shopping at Tom Thumb, the register printed out a coupon for 20% off any purchase at Payless Shoesource.
Valid through 5/8/2011

Finally, for having a rewards card at DSW, I got a rewards certificate for $20 off my next purchase through September 25, 2011.

The rewards card is free to have and you get some awesome benefits. It's basically just a way for them DSW to track your purchases and send you specials for being a customer.
You earn 10 points per dollar on regularly priced items and 5 points per dollar on clearance items. Every 1500 points, you get a $10 rewards certificate. 

I guess it's time to go shoe shopping!!
See, it takes no time to save a dime.
xoxo
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment