I was talking to my dad on the phone the other day and I asked him if he had read the blog lately.
You would think his answer would be, "yes, of course, I read it every day!!"... but that's besides the point.
I talked to him about what he thought about "Lauren's Fabulous Finds."
He said it was great, but he wished he had a Tom Thumb near him so that he could take advantage of the great deals.
I responded, "Dad, you do! It's called Pavilions!"
Safeway owns a whole chain of grocery stores found in most of the United States, although it goes by many different names:
Safeway
Pavilions
Tom Thumb
Carrs
Genuardi's
Dominick's
Randalls
Vons
It's all the same thing!
So, when I post things about Tom Thumb, now you know that the same deals are at your Safeway grocery store!
See, it takes no time to save a dime.
xoxo
Lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment