Y'all! I just got back from the grocery store. I saved 48% today!!
Here's what I bought, and how much I saved:
Swissmiss hot chocolate packets- Regularly $1.99, on sale for $1.50, coupon for $1.00 off. I got it for $.50!
Safeway brand Juice- Regularly $2.49, on sale for $1.99
Safeway brand canned green beans- Regularly $.75, Super Saver Coupon (in circular).. I got it for $.49
Arm and Hammer Baking Soda- Regularly $.79, on sale for $.69
Mission Tortilla Chips- Regularly $2.99, on sale for $2.29-- the price per unit on Mission is about half the price of Tostitos!
2 liter 7up- Regularly $1.99, on sale for $.88
2 liter Squirt- Regularly $1.99, on sale for $.88
Lucerne 18-count large eggs- Regularly $2.23, on sale for $1.39. Don't ever buy eggs for full price! They are always on sale!
Sargento 8 oz. shredded cheese- I got 2 of these. Regularly $3.49 each, Super Saver Coupon.. I got each for $1.99
Suave Body Wash- Regulary $1.99, I printed out a coupon for $.50 off 1 bottle, so I got it for $.99.
Orowheat Health Full Bread- Regularly $4.19, on sale for $2.99
Large Hass Avocado- Regularly $1.79, on sale for $1 each
I also had a coupon from General Mills for $2.50 off my total order.
This brought my "on sale" savings to $10.10
and coupon savings to $4.50
I saved $14.62 total!
I got all of this food for $15.60
Without the General Mills Coupon I would have saved around 35%!
See, it takes no time to save a dime!
xoxo
Lauren and Jenna
That was a great shopping trip! Where did you get the General Mills coupon? Did you have to buy a certain amount of General Mills products in order to redeem the coupon?
ReplyDeleteI got the coupon for buying a certain amount of General Mills products on a previous shopping trip. I got the coupon at the check out. It was for $2.50 off my next order no matter what I bought. Pillsbury has similar coupons as well! Keep your eye out for offers like this!
ReplyDelete--Lauren
Impressive
ReplyDelete